1. He tried to invite an ex-girlfriend (who gave the “best blowjob” he’d ever had) over to “hang out” while I was half way around the world in Australia.
2. He repeatedly landed himself in hot water with the law for selling and smoking pot.
3. The only thing I have to remember my dad (a gold key necklace that my dad gave me to symbolize the key to my heart and give to the man I loved one day), he left in his dirty car console, broke in half and then lost. He didn’t apologize or give a shit that it meant a lot to me.
Enjoy that shit while you can pimpin.
1. He was married, living with an ex girl-friend dating me and another girl all at the same time. I got pregnant and dumped.
2. He won custody because at the time he was more financially stable. Of course, because he wasn’t dumped while pregnant, so he could work!
3. He’s literally holding my son for ransom.. If I don’t pay him, I can’t see my son at all (I wish I could pay off that SOB and get custody back)
Damn.. that’s rough.
(via blogsecret)Some of these make you fucking cry yo.
Okay… let me know if you need a hand posting these up.
Secrets are flying in and they are taking a while to post. Please be patient with me. As I promised every secret will be posted, just maybe not the day you sent it. I’m sorry for the wait, but I have secrets going every fifteen minutes all day long and still have 435 in my queue. Also, please do not send in your secrets more than once. I get them all. I don’t miss them, they are just slowly climbing their way to the top of my queue box. They’ll get there.
I’m here if you need someone to talk to. Hope you all had a good day and many more to come.
A handful of 7 year old children were asked ‘What do you think of beer? ‘.Some interesting responses, the last one being especially funny.
‘I think beer must be good. My dad says the more beer he drinks the prettiermy mom gets.’—Tim, 7 years old
‘Beer makes my dad sleepy and we get to watch what we want on televisionwhen he is asleep, so beer is nice. ‘—Mellanie, 7 years old
‘My Mom and Dad both like beer. My Mom gets funny when she drinks it andtakes her top off at parties, but Dad doesn’t think this is very funny.’—Grady, 7 years old
”My Mom and Dad talk funny when they drink beer and the more they drink themore they give kisses to each other, which is a good thing.’—Toby, 7 years old
‘My Dad gets funny on beer. He is funny. He also wets his pants sometimes,so he shouldn’t have too much.—Sarah, 7 years old
‘My Dad loves beer. The more he drinks, the better he dances. One time hedanced right into the pool.’—Lilly, 7 years old
‘I don’t like beer very much. Every time Dad drinks it, he burns thesausages on the barbecue and they taste disgusting.’—Ethan, 7 years old
‘I give Dad’s beer to the dog and he goes to sleep.’—Shirley, 7 years old
‘My Mom drinks beer and she says silly things and picks on my father. Whenever she drinks beer she yells at Dad and tells him to go bury his bonedown the street again, but that doesn’t make any sense.’—Jack, 7 years old