1, Rapper 2 Chainz played college basketball, and graduated with a 4.0 GPA in 3 years at a 4 year school. Never judge a book by it’s cover.
2. “The Dark Knight” was the first comic book movie to ever win an Oscar for achievement in acting (for Heath Ledger’s performance).
3. Going to sleep at the same time every night increases your chances of achieving a good night’s sleep.
4. Male crabs wave their claws in the air to attract females.
5. It would take over 1000 years to watch every video currently on YouTube.
6. Black-eyed peas are actually beans.
7. There are actually 4 types of hand orientations: right-handed, left-handed, ambidextrous and mixed-handed
8. Astronomers have discovered a new star, that’s actually a giant diamond.
9, Mosquitoes have killed more humans than all the wars in history.
10, A dolphin named Pelorus Jack regularly guided ships in New Zealand through treacherous waters until his disappearance in 1912.
For more posts like this, follow Ultrafacts
“Never judge a book by it’s cover." Does 2 Chainz look like a dumb person to you Ultrafacts?